lundi 30 mai 2016

MONTREAL MUSEUM DAY 2016


By Bernard Bujold - 
I love visiting the museums to enjoy classical art. I also often visit churches for the same reason... 
For some reason, I had not yet visited the exhibition POMPEII presented by THE MONTREAL MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS. So I took avantage of the 2016 Montreal Museum Day to visit Pompeii. As always, the exhibition is organized like clockwork and everything is perfect as the Museum of Fine Arts is one of the best museums in the world for the quality of its exhibitions. 
However, personally, I do not consider this exhibition, even beautiful, my favorite show to life as the story of Pompeii remember me too much the events of World Trade Center in New York in 2001. 
Moreover, an anecdote happened to me when I visited Pompeii, which demonstrates that today art has changed and it has become difficult to define what is a work of art. While I placed. temporarily, my shirt on a museum circulation pole to allow me to relax a minute, people stopped in front of my shirt thinking that it was a work on exhibition... 
SEE PHOTO ALBUM TOUR POMPEII ;
SEE SITE MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS OF MONTREAL ;

Aucun commentaire: