lundi 9 février 2015

DIANA KRALL - AN ANGEL ON EARTH ...


By Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1) - 
Singer Diana Krall is currently on a promotional tour for her new album: WALLFLOWER. A beautiful album with Diana exceptional voice. 
I always had admiration for this artist and especially attracted to her voice and her music ever since the time she released her first album in 1993 (Stepping Out). 
I have also always loved her way as a woman, to say in other words, she is the kind of woman that I like...  
But unfortunately for me, she married on December 6, 2003 with another great singer Elvis Costello and the couple had twins in 2006 (born the same date as their wedding date on December 6...): Dexter Henry Lorcan and Frank Harlan James. 
I like to say that for me, Diana Krall is like an angel on earth... 
Her new album is worth listening to and listened again... 
Photo 1: Album cover;
Photo 2: Diana Krall;
Photo 3: Diana and Elvis Costello;
Photo 4: Diana, Elvis and their two children;
SEE WEBSITE DIANA KRALL ;

Aucun commentaire: