dimanche 30 juin 2013

The art of aging well...


by Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1.com) -
Another year of life to my calendar... (June 2013).
A friend who wanted to give me an original gift invited me to choose the book I wanted to put at my bedside for the next year... 
I chose: Book of Mathematics by The New York Times. 
It is said that Mathematics are the most accurate of science and I believe it. I love math! 
Unfortunately, the age of a person is not really a question influenced by mathematics but by biology, a science which is not quite as accurate... 
The secret to aging well as Woody Allen said: "Basket Weaving..." 
I try to apply the philosophy of life of Woody and I continue every day to make wicker baskets! 
Thank you to all for your good birthday wishes and thoughts! 
Photo 1 and 3: Bernard Bujold;
Photo 2: Glasses Woody Allen;
See interview Woody Allen - The Wall Street Journal;

Aucun commentaire: