lundi 15 octobre 2012

Gilbert Finn and the Canadian University debate...


By Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1.com) - 
The debate about University tuition is not new and already in 1982 the University of Moncton was at the forefront ... 
I put my hand on the autobiography of the Acadian Gilbert Finn that I knew during the years 1980-1984 when he was rector of the Université de Moncton and I was living in Moncton (my son still lives there). The book written by Gilbert Finn was published in 2000 and it is now inaccessible except in library or used copy. This character was a real true Acadian leader and he was involved in several major projects including the newspaper Evangeline besides being Lieutenant Governor of New Brunswick. 
Gilbert Finn is now 92 years old and lives in Dieppe with his family (he had 9 children...) 
Photo 1: Bernard Bujold and Gilbert's book Finn;
Photo 2: Gilbert Finn (1982);
See YouTube video Gilbert Finn (2012) ;

Aucun commentaire: