jeudi 28 juillet 2011

Emmanuelle Béart and the good old days...



The good old days ...
Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1.com) was surprised to find himself dreaming while he was shopping at the local market.
"There was a time when the flame of my summer was a double figure as the current Emmanuelle Béart. I loved this woman (the double) but I have not seen her since 1991.
Emmanuelle Béart is on the cover of Marie Claire, on newsstands now, and by seing the magazine, I thought again for a moment of my love of the past ...
The loves of youth are often the most beautiful and sometimes they last a lifetime in the memory ...
The world is also always smaller we think ... In fact Emmanuelle was born in 1963 (August 14) which gives her approximately the same age as the woman that I was in love with ... But there is more! While my love affair was held in Ottawa in 1984, Emmanuelle lived in Montreal in 1980, aged 17, when she was studying there, learned English and passed his BA at College International Marie de France. It was in Montreal that she met director Robert Altman who encouraged her to become an actress. She returned to France in 1983 at the age of 20.
Small world ..."

Pictures 1 and 2: Emmanuelle Béart ;

Aucun commentaire: